- Posted by Kellie Cheatham
- On February 7, 2018
- 0 Comments
Why participate in the CrossFit Open with Crossfit Aggieland?
- All the workouts can be done scaled OR Rx
- You will surprise yourself
- It builds the Crossfit Community at Crossfit Aggieland and around the World.
- It helps refine your goals for the year
- IT IS SO MUCH FUN
Bonus-there are age divisions for teens starting at age 14 and masters starting at age 35
Please ask any of the coaches if you want to learn more!
If you would like to explore past workouts from the Open click here: https://games.crossfit.com/workouts/open/2017.
You can see all the workouts for the Rx, scaled, teens, and masters divisions to give you an idea of what is in store.
Workout of the Day
Lift: (8 minutes)
Every 30 seconds for 8 minutes-
1 power clean @ 70% of 1RM clean & jerk
WOD: (20 minute time cap.)
5 rounds each for time-
5 squat cleans @ 70% of 1RM C&J
10 toes to bar
15 burpee box jump overs 24/20
~ rest 2 minutes